The complaint letter is written to deal with a problematic situation when other attempts including telephone calls, email and other contacting methods have failed to rectify the situation. A complaint letter is often written to formalise a problematic situation and usually considered as the last step to get a problematic situation resolved.
An effective complaint letter should be having the following characteristics:
- Concise- The complaint letter should be concise and clear.
- Authoritative- The complaint letter should be properly written and professionally drafted
- Factual- The complaint letter should contain the relevant details, dates, and requirements
- Constructive- The complaint letter should contain the positive statements and suggesting positive actions. The letter should encourage action and quicker decisions.
- Friendly-The complaint letter should be written in a friendly manner with a considerate, cooperative and complimentary tone because the reader responds positively to the writer and wants to help
So don’t wait and start making a change! We are here to serve you with your every need! writers.ae provide business letter writing help in Dubai. Call us to know about our services on 043554850 or leave an inquiry on firstname.lastname@example.org
#business letter #complaint letter #formal letter #effective complaint letter #business letter writing #letter writing help #busines letter writing help in Dubai #business letter writing services in Dubai